Who Can Join and How Can I Become a Member?
Becoming an SNA member is simple and easy.
Join SNA National and receive the benefits of Vermont membership.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
SNA-VT membership provides many benefits, including:
- Ongoing and upcoming training and professional development opportunities.
- Reduced registration rate for SNA-VT’s annual professional, education based conference
and other SNA sponsored conferences and events.
- Opportunities to learn innovative school nutrition strategies and share successes with a
network of colleagues.
- Subscription to School Nutrition magazine and access to SNA National’s member-only
- Opportunities to participate in creating change and advancement in school nutrition in
Vermont through our working committees focusing on legislative issues, professional
development, statewide conference, and more.
School District Owned Membership:
A new membership option which allows school districts or supervisory unions to purchase
memberships for all of their employees. These memberships are in the employee’s name
while he/she is working for the district or SU. Memberships are owned by the district or SU
and are transferred to a new employee if the original recipient leaves. This is one way that
school districts or SUs can support food service staff and offer some professional development
through access to SNA member information and materials. Questions can be directed to Doug
Davis at email@example.com or visit www.schoolnutrition.org.